WHAT IS A ROCK THE STREET, WALL STREET STUDENT CEO?
Stu•dent CEO • /ˈst(y)oodnt/ /ˌsēˌēˈō/
noun: A high school student who serves as a leader for their RTSWS cohort.
CEO: Chief Executive Officer
• • • • • • • • • •
Each RTSWS cohort has 1-2 Student CEOs who lead their peers as a liaison between their school and RTSWS. This position is an excellent opportunity for students to elevate their leadership experience (or get it started) and network with other student leaders from across the world. Student CEOs are changemakers and integral to growing more financially independent young women in their communities.
• Network at virtual Student CEO Summits
• Attend in-person RTSWS networking events in select cities
• Recruit and inspire peers to join the RTSWS chapter at their high school
• Assist RTSWS corporate volunteers during fall and spring sessions
• Lead Instagram takeovers on the @RTSWS_ page
Student CEO Leadership Summit
Monday, April 8th | 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
(4:00 PM PST/5:00 PM MST/7:00 PM EST)