Position: Undergrad Intern – Toronto Internships
Whether you are a rising college third or fourth year (graduating in 2025 or 2026), we understand that securing an internship is an exciting adventure. If you’re eager for new challenges and you value diverse perspectives in a global environment, there’s a place for you at Franklin Templeton this summer.
Summer internships run for 10 to 14 weeks and allow you to gain valuable business experience and on-the-job training. You will learn from industry experts, company leaders, and peers to help you develop personally and professionally.
Our Canadian teams are hiring full-time Interns to work in-person from Toronto, ON this summer.
This summer developmental experience goes far beyond a traditional internship. Our interns meet with many senior leaders and employees across our business, participate in collaborative problem solving and develop a deep understanding of the asset management industry.
There are several teams operating out of our Toronto office. These teams are responsible for the continued growth and success of our business, and all strive to help our clients achieve their investment goals by providing them with innovative solutions to meet their evolving needs. Clients are at the center of all that we do.
Our internships are designed to enhance your academic background by providing hands-on, relatable experience as you work on real projects with real impact.
Interns may be hired to support the:
- Business Development,
- Sales (Institutional, Private Wealth, Retail),
- Data Analytics,
- Technology functions
- And so much more!
We’re seeking individuals from ALL backgrounds who have a passion for building relationships, communicate and collaborate effectively, strive to grow and improve as active learners, and have a strong “why” behind their interest in the asset management industry.
For more information about the company, please visit franklintempleton.ca.
Key responsibilities could include:
- Developing your understanding of all parts of the Global Advisory Services business and wider Franklin Templeton business by meeting with various business leaders and employees
- Supporting the marketing teams on their strategic or tactical marketing initiatives, learning about our brand, our values and how these support our business objectives
- Gathering market research, data and intelligence on the markets we are in, products we sell or technology that enables us to do business
- Supporting project management activities
- Developing and presenting on external trends and insights in order to support decision making internally
- Supporting the coordination of strategic external or internal events that help our professionals strengthen their business knowledge
- The opportunity to continually share your perspective and innovative insights on how we might identify new opportunities or new ways of doing things
- Gaining access to senior leadership throughout the company during exclusive intern-only learning sessions
Ideal Qualifications will vary by role, but in general we are seeking students who possess some or all of the following:
- Rising third or fourth year enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Degrees: All disciplines considered
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (desired)
- A desire to think differently and be innovative with new ideas.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Growth-oriented mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Commitment to excellence and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated interest working within the financial services industry
- Open to diverse perspectives and the ability to network and collaborate with diverse talent from across the company.
Ready to make moves? Apply today!
When applying, please be sure to attach your resume. Applications without a resume file attachment will not be reviewed.
Due to the large volume of applications anticipated, we may not be able to personally contact every applicant. If you are interested in applying to more than one Franklin Templeton internship, please apply for other internships that pique your interest.
Compensation Range: This is a full-time internship where students will work approximately 35 hours per week and earn competitive hourly pay of $22 CAD per hour. There are several factors taken into consideration in making compensation decisions including but not limited to location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.