Be in Business for Yourself, not By Yourself
Enjoy the rewards of building a financial practice helping clients make financial choices guided by their values with the support of local leaders and colleagues, professional training and systems to help you be successful.
Thrivent is a different kind of financial services provider. We believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. We’re hiring entrepreneurial people to grow with us. If you have a heart for service and a passion for helping others reach their financial goals, we’d like to connect with you.
As a Thrivent financial advisor, you’ll:
- Provide one-on-one financial guidance and connect clients to Thrivent products, services and unique membership benefits.
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and goals.
- Complete a comprehensive training program with up to 16 weeks of paid training and have ongoing support and career development resources.
- Obtain state insurance licenses (life, health & variable contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Have the flexibility to control your schedule, allowing for work-life balance.
Our culture and our people are special. We’re looking for people who are–or want to become–part of the communities where our clients live, work and worship. Whether you’re a seasoned financial professional, just entering the workforce or looking for a career change, you could be a successful Thrivent financial advisor if you’re:
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
Attainment of FINRA SIE within 90 days of hire/transfer (licensed role only).
Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
Compensation and Benefits
You’ll get all the benefits of a Fortune 500 organization and more. Here, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive pay structures.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Unique perks like pension, 401(k) and retiree medical plans.
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional growth.
- Membership programs and award-winning workshops that help you connect with your clients and engage others to make a real impact in your community.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thriventfinancial.com/advisorcareers to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.