The Plexus Groupe – awarded Best Places to Work in Insurance – is looking for candidates who dream big. We have an opening for a Client Administrator – Employee Benefits.
Do you enjoy working with best-in-class solutions? Do you want to be part of a company growing faster than ever? If you are a team player and task-master, you prefer a balance of working with data and people, you thrive in a fast-paced environment with deadlines, and you have strong attention to details and follow through, please keep reading…
The Client Administrator will assist Client Managers and Client Executives with client questions, proposals, marketing, rate spreadsheets, sales and service support including claims resolution.
- Timely response to Client Manager and Client Executives requests for information or assistance.
- Handle in-coming calls from assigned clients regarding benefit questions, claim issues, eligibility, billing and other support issues.
- Coordinate with medical and ancillary carriers to ensure the timely resolution of client issues.
- Marketing of coverages for existing business renewals and new business; marketing functions includes gathering census and experience information, plan designs, rates and previous carrier information.
- Review marketing options from carriers and provide plan options, based upon client needs, via a proposal spreadsheet.
- Work with carriers to ensure the timely processing of case submissions; work with carriers to ensure ID cards are received by the client in a timely fashion.
- Support Client Manager with enrollment materials, information and presentations for meetings with clients.
- Support other team members and take calls when other team members are unavailable.
- Provide backup support to Client Manager when not in the office.
- Proof proposals and benefit summaries for other team members.
- Attend client meetings when necessary.
- Serve as back-up to Office Administrator upon request.
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience.
- 1 year in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and prioritize as required to manage workflow.
- Flexible to work in both a collaborative team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
The Plexus Groupe is driving the next chapter in the insurance industry with innovation, passion, and excellence. If you are looking to make an impact, and if you seek the freedom and flexibility of a progressive firm with the prowess, technology, and resources of an industry leader, we should talk.
PASSION. ALIGNMENT. ACTION.
With offices in Chicago, Dallas, Oklahoma City and Tampa, The Plexus Groupe is a premier insurance brokerage and risk management consulting company. We offer our clients innovative insurance strategy and powerful professional resources to protect, preserve, and grow. The Plexus Groupe is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.