Shorenstein Realty Services
Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
Job Title: Tenant Services Coordinator
City, State, Zip Code: San Jose, CA 95002
This position is responsible for communication and coordination with tenants, vendors and building staff on site on a wide range of building issues; administrative functions relating to the daily operation of the property; and, administrative and project support to the Property Manager and General Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Anticipate and respond to customer needs demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and sensitivity in all contacts. Answer telephones professionally and promptly and refer callers appropriately.
• Receive, track, prepare and/or process purchase orders, service agreements, and vendor invoices.
• Prepare Tenant Service Requests (TSR’s) and input into the tenant service request system.
• Process accounts receivable including the timely application of cash and credits.
• Administer the conference center reservation system.
• Coordinate tenant events and prepare correspondence to tenants and vendors as directed by
Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
• Maintain current, accurate and complete tenant and vendor certificates of insurance through BCS tracking system.
• Monitor and administer requests for building access, including after-hours access and issue new and lost building access cards.
• Perform daily inspections, complete accurate and timely work orders for the necessary repairs, and complete inspection forms.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail, organization, and customer service attitude a must.
• Working knowledge of administrative and customer services principles, preferably in a professional business environment.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Experience with or ability to quickly pick up accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• $51,700 – $59,600 (Salary range is consistent with what the business reasonably expects to pay a new hire. Actual pay is subject to a number of factors, including geography, experience, education, etc., and is subject to change).
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.