Website CME Group
The Software Engineering Fellowship is a unique track within our software engineering internship program that focuses on promoting learning, career development, and professional skills, helping students create connections between their academic work and the technology industry. Fellows will explore the fundamentals of good software design and work alongside a professional mentor to grow their skills.
This is a 12-week paid, full-time internship for undergraduate students with a desire to learn and a passion for technology. Although all students are welcome to apply, this program is targeted towards rising sophomore and junior students (class of 2025 and 2026) who have not previously held a software engineering internship.
The Fellowship is a hybrid experience based out of our Chicago office. The summer program includes numerous opportunities to network with peers from across the country during a summer full of experiences such as a boat tour on Lake Michigan, tours of our data center, trading and coding challenges with prizes, an outing at an MLB game, lunch and learn speaker series, and other opportunities for professional development.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Studying Computer Science or related field
- A passion for problem solving
- A passion for technology
- A desire to learn & go beyond what is expected
Only students who are affiliated with the following programs are eligible to apply:
- CME Foundation Scholars
- CME Star Scholars
- Arrupe College Students/Alumni
- Braven Fellows
- Genesys Works Alumni
- Posse Foundation Scholars
- Rock the Street Wall Street Alumni
- Wright College School of Excellence for Engineering and Computer Science Students/Alumni
- Real Development Experience: Be embedded on a software development team and participate in the full life cycle of projects from inception to delivery.
- Enrichment: Attend technical talks by CME Group employees from across the organization, learn about CME’s coding practices and team dynamic, gain insight into technical interview preparation, and develop other skills that will set you up for success in future endeavors.
- Mentorship: Receive coaching and mentorship from a team of managers who are invested in your success and skill development.
- Lasting Connections: Build personal networks and friendships with students from around the country who share your passion for technology.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees’ diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone’s perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.