Website Thrive Scholars
Monday, October 9, 2023 | 5:00 – 6:00 pm CT (6:00 pm ET / 4:00 pm MT / 3:00 pm PT) (Virtual via Zoom)
Join us for an information session covering Thrive Scholars programs and their application process.
Thrive Scholars 6-Year Program
Thrive Scholars provides high-achieving students of color from low income backgrounds with the opportunities they need to thrive at top colleges and in meaningful careers.
The 6-Year Program is a free college and career success program designed to support Scholars on their journey from high school into high-trajectory careers.
Program participants have access to:
- A free laptop
- Annual stipends
- Admissions officers from top colleges
- College-level course work
- Competitive internships
- Career networking opportunities
- Currently enrolled as a junior in high school
- Planning to apply to college during senior year
- Mostly A’s in the most challenging courses offered at a student’s high school
- Highly ranked amongst graduating class
- SAT or PSAT score of 1250+ / ACT or Pre-ACT score of 26+ (optional)
- Extracurricular leadership, family responsibilities, and/or part-time work
- Identify as a student of color and/or first-generation college goer
- A commitment of our two 6-week residential Summer Academies
Please complete the below form for the registration link.
The virtual link will be emailed to you prior to the event.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.