RockCreek is a leading global investment firm that applies cutting-edge technology and innovation to investments. Launched in 2003 by a team from the World Bank, RockCreek provides OCIO services and full discretionary investment management services to institutional clients. This team includes two ex-CIOs who were responsible for managing $110 billion in assets at the World Bank.
Today, RockCreek has approximately $16 billion in assets under management and manages and advises on OCIO and multi-asset class portfolios for institutional investors. RockCreek is 100% employee-owned and a majority diverse owned firm with over 80% of our management team from diverse backgrounds. Our Advisory Board is over 70% women and diverse and the RockCreek internship program, which has had 350 interns since inception, historically includes over 70% diverse interns with a strong success ratio.
The firm is headquartered in Washington, D.C., with an office in New York City. The collective experience of the core team, as well as the experience of colleagues who have joined RockCreek from foundations, investment firms, consultants, and investment banks including Citadel, Soros, Cambridge Associates, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan, has shaped the firm’s collaborative approach to managing client portfolios and been a key contributor to RockCreek’s success.
RockCreek offers a unique perspective into the world of finance and investing, facilitating learning and growth. RockCreek is looking for students who are interested in finance, have a desire to acquire hands-on experience, and are comfortable working in a flat, tight-knit team environment. Doors are always open for you to ask questions and explore opportunities. Successful candidates are entrepreneurial and capable of working well under pressure.
RockCreek Summer Analysts are students who will:
- Work with a diverse team to overcome challenges at an institutional asset management firm
- Receive personalized mentorship from senior partners and analysts at RockCreek
- Apply critical thinking and solid communications skills to analyze investment opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Train on Bloomberg Terminals, up your Excel game, and gain technical expertise
- Immerse yourself in global markets and macroeconomic news flows to identify the next big thing
- Interest in investing, financial markets, global economics, impact, climate-related investing, and geopolitics
- Positive, team-oriented approach to analytical projects and problem solving
- A strong academic record with a well-rounded set of extra-curricular activities and experiences
- For additional information on RockCreek, please visit https://therockcreekgroup.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-rock-creek-group/
- RockCreek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.