Five Elms Capital
Five Elms Capital – Private Equity Preview (Virtual)
Five Elms offers a unique post-grad, full-time private equity opportunity, without requiring years of investment banking or management consulting experience. Our Analyst role focuses on development of top finance graduates through training, mentorship, direct interaction with entrepreneurs, and exposure to all aspects of private equity investing. By joining our Private Equity Preview experience as a sophomore, you will gain insight into the industry and our Analyst role.
A little bit about Five Elms:
- Five Elms is a leading private equity firm investing in world-class B2B software companies. Our best investments are in software companies with strong company cultures as well as a customer base of users who love the company’s product.
- We are investing out of our $780 million fifth fund and have $1.6B+ in assets under management; we typically invest $5 – 75 million in each company. Post investment, we actively support management teams in accelerating revenue growth, building out the senior leadership team and further cementing their position as industry leaders.
- Founded in 2006, we’ve grown to 60+ employees and invest globally out of our Kansas City headquarters and Lisbon, Portugal office. Portfolio company investments range from Paris to Cape Town, Arkansas to Nebraska, and Los Angeles to New York.
A little bit about the Private Equity Preview experience:
Thursday, January 5, 2023; 1:00 – 4:00 pm CST
- We anticipate a large group of 2025 graduates across the US to participate (registration is invite only).
- The Zoom session will include an introduction to Five Elms, the investment process, how to prepare for our full-time Analyst interview process, career paths, and Q&A sessions with our investment team.
- By participating, you will be invited to apply to our 2024 Spring Intern role which is a month-long virtual internship and interview opportunity for our 2025 full-time Analyst role.
- We would love for you to consider joining us on January 5th! We have a short registration form included. Please complete to attend.
Registration will be open and invites will be extended by December 16th.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.