Website CME Group
The Pricing Analyst will conduct detailed analyses of incentive programs and new product initiatives for CME Group’s futures and options businesses. The Pricing Analyst will also help to design and implement pricing actions to support product strategies. The individual in this role will prepare quantitative and qualitative analysis to support product line managers in identifying market development opportunities for their products, as well as other more advanced analytics to measure an initiative’s impact on liquidity and market health. The individual is responsible for leading the design and implementation, performance tracking and internal stakeholder communication of pricing incentives as they relate back to overall CME portfolio strategy. The role will also have responsibility for providing operational support for incentive programs and incentive program reporting, including assisting with customer on-boarding and report development and set-up.
- Conduct in-depth commercial analytics about market structure and client behavior to understand impacts on liquidity
- Analyze trading data to track success and effectiveness against an initiative’s stated goals. Also assist product managers in setting appropriate goals.
- Help manage relationships with key internal and external stake holders including Business Lines, Finance, Legal and IT
- Collaborate with various divisions at CME Group to assist with implementation of pricing strategies across all CME Group’s futures and options businesses
- Facilitate coordination between product managers and sales teams on pricing initiatives, through relationship-building and process improvement
- Provide operational support for incentive program administration and reporting
- Contribute to the development and thought leadership of pricing initiatives at CME Group
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the derivatives markets that our team would develop further so the candidate could eventually connect pricing initiatives to product strategy. Strong analytical ability is required, as the resource will be responsible for analyzing markets, pricing and program performance tracking, and measuring program impacts on market health. Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships across different groups that carry different interests is critical. Learning how to ask the right questions about product strategy in order to evaluate appropriate pricing tools is also critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Economics or Mathematics
- 1-3+ Years of prior work experience
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including the ability to summarize complex data for senior management
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build and manage relationships internally and externally
- Excellent problem solver, self-starter and ability to work with ambiguity
- An understanding and passion of the financial markets and the desire to learn about financial derivatives and the spot markets
- Experience data mining, dissecting large datasets, and statistical modeling (
- Programing experience in preferably Python is preferred
- Experience using various statistical / visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI and Python/R Libraries
- Experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees’ diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone’s perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.