Website Hilltop Holdings
Our Summer 2024 Internship Program is an in-person experience lasting from May 20, 2024, to July 26, 2024, with opportunities located in downtown Dallas at our HTS Tower location and throughout the country at various branch locations.
- Training on different industry software and regulations
- Deliver securities presentations on relevant industry subjects and products
- Assist in summer intern projects including archiving and electronic file conversions; helping advisors set-up or update websites; research and analysis of technology and marketing
- Assist and work side-by-side with advisors for summer marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Rising Senior pursuing finance, accounting or related field is preferred
- Some experience (0 – 1 year) is preferred but not required
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Computer hardware, operating system (Windows or Mac), and software/application (MS Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook etc.) skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Proven self-starter who can initiate tasks and follow up to completion
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Desire to learn about career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Candidate MUST have authorization to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship, whether in student status or not
About the Company
At HilltopSecurities, we believe in building noble and collaborative relationships that enrich the financial future of individuals, businesses and communities. With an extensive portfolio of products, we deliver a broad range of investment banking and related financial services that help our clients achieve their definition of success.
As a subsidiary of HilltopHoldings, which also encompasses PlainsCapital Bank and PrimeLending, we have the financial strength and stability that has withstood the test of time. Our nationwide presence in 400 locations across 44 states provides our associates with extensive opportunities to grow their careers in a diverse organization that truly values relationship capital above all else.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.