Website Hilltop Holdings
This individual will gain exposure to commodities and structured finance by working with our commodities brokers and financial advisors on hedging and investment strategies involving futures, options and other derivatives as well as structured investments. By working with and supporting HilltopSecurities’ national network of brokerage and banking professionals, interns will be exposed to a variety of types of client interactions and marketing efforts.
Our Summer 2024 Internship Program is an in-person experience lasting from May 20, 2024, to July 26, 2024, with opportunities located in downtown Dallas at our HTS Tower location and throughout the country at various branch locations.
- Trade support, documentation, maintenance and reporting
- Marketing research/analysis, presentations, white papers
- Model development
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience using SQL, Python/R, and BI (Power BE, AWS, Tableau).
- Proven self-starter who can initiate tasks and follow up to completion to produce high quality results in a timely manner
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Rising senior studying (but not limited to) mathematics, economics, agricultural sciences, pure sciences, computer science, engineering, finance, accounting or other related fields
- Candidate must have authorization to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship, whether in student status or not
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the Company.
About the Company
At HilltopSecurities, we believe in building noble and collaborative relationships that enrich the financial future of individuals, businesses and communities. With an extensive portfolio of products, we deliver a broad range of investment banking and related financial services that help our clients achieve their definition of success.
As a subsidiary of HilltopHoldings, which also encompasses PlainsCapital Bank and PrimeLending, we have the financial strength and stability that has withstood the test of time. Our nationwide presence in 400 locations across 44 states provides our associates with extensive opportunities to grow their careers in a diverse organization that truly values relationship capital above all else.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com