If you are currently pursuing college coursework or have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in the past 12 months.
KPMG recruits on a rolling basis. Candidates are considered as they apply, until the opportunity is filled. Candidates are encouraged to apply expeditiously to one role for which they are qualified, that is of the greatest interest.
Start Season & Year: Summer 2024
Earliest Graduation Date: Dec 2025
Latest Graduation Date: Sep 2028
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you are as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Embark Scholar Intern – Economics for our Embark Scholars program.
- Research, analyze and communicate the key qualitative work on project teams focused on client service delivery
- Provide a spectrum of assignments across practices; work as part of the engagement teams to support the use of audit methodology and Data and Analytics (D&A) and tax and advisory related tasks which include data extractions and data analysis
- Assist engagement teams to create work paper files, prepare client reports and deliverables and organize business development activities
- Assist with identifying the scope of engagement capabilities, review the client materials, provide insights gained and propose how analysis can be leveraged to execute
- Leverage a range of technologies and analytics tools
- Contribute to the integrity and transparency of financial information
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing or intending to pursue the following degrees/majors: Bachelor or Master of Economics, or other related degree
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 semester (or equivalent for quarter schools) of coursework at the time of application
- Upon completion of this internship candidates must have at least 3 additional semesters (or equivalent for quarter schools) to complete before obtaining their degree and/or CPA eligibility requirements
- Preferred GPA of 3.00 or above
- Applicants who identify as a member of either traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic minority groups within the professional services industry (Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latinx, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander or two or more races) are strongly encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated quality service mindset and interest in related field
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to navigate MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication, task, time management and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
- Demonstrates interest, commitment and/or active involvement in creating a culture that strives for equity and embraces, respects and values differences among all people
- Work location may be in the office but could be at client sites, some of which may require travel and overnight/extended stay (varies by office)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future. KPMG LLP will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work visa status for this opportunity (no sponsorship is available for H-1B, L-1, TN, O-1, E-3, H-1B1, F-1, J-1, OPT, CPT or any other employment-based visa)
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.