Website Black Hedge Fund Professionals Network
The BHFPN Future Founders scholarship program was launched in 2022 and provides funds for selected students and early career professionals to attend our Annual Miami Reception in January. Selected scholars are also offered passes, kindly sponsored by IConnections, to attend the Global Alts Conference.
- Undergraduate or graduate students
- Early career professional (less than 7 years combined work experience)
- Demonstrated interest in finance/asset management
- US-based applicants only; 21 years and over
- Complimentary pass to attend IConnections Global Alts Conference (Fontainebleau Miami Beach)
- Attendance at BHFPN 2024 Miami Reception (Monday January 29th, 2024, Nobu EdenRoc Spa Garden)
- Domestic flight to and from Miami
- 3 nights of accommodation in Miami
- Spending stipend
*Completing this application form serves as consent for your resume to be included in our Future Founders Scholarship Resume book, which will be reviewed by our scholarship selection committee and shared with this year’s event sponsors.
*By completing this application form, you certify that you are at least 21 years of age
BHFPN was launched in 2019 as a grass-roots idea borne out of a desire to create a shared space for black and brown professionals, and their allies working in the hedge fund industry.
We endeavor first and foremost, to be a resource to black and brown professionals that are otherwise underrepresented within the industry, offering support and education, career advancement tools and mentorship. We seek to serve as a hub for old and new connections, as well a go-to for curated and relevant networking and speaker events on hiring, retaining and promoting black and brown professionals in the industry.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.