Albourne America LLC
Albourne is an industry leading investment consultant with offices around the globe. Our firm of 550+ employees provide advisory services to investors, including institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and family offices, on over $550 billion of alternative investments across the liquidity spectrum. We specialize in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Assets, Real Estate and Dynamic Beta.
Albourne empowers its clients by providing Portfolio Advice, Research (Investment, Operational and Quantitative due diligence), Analytics (data and tools) and Implementation (middle and back office) services. We are committed to non-discretionary advice, fixed fee pricing and independence.
Albourne strives to be a sustainable company with three main goals: 1) Aspiring to be a multi-generational firm with broad internal ownership and a Partnership structure; 2) Treating our employees and clients fairly; and 3) Advocating for positive change for its benefit and for the alternative investment industry – best practices have always been a defining part of who we are.
We are looking for a professional client service individual to join our Portfolio team in our Stamford, CT office. As a Client Account Manager, you will be the conduit through which Albourne provides investment advice to its clients including interacting with them on a daily basis. The Client Account Manager acts as the liaison between Albourne and its clients while supporting those who advise sophisticated investors regarding complex investments in alternative asset classes.
• Act as the daily liaison between clients and Albourne to ensure the delivery of advisory services
• Arrange for and participate in regular conference calls and face to face meetings between clients and Albourne analysts or external Investment Managers
• Ensure client deliverables are prepared, reviewed and presented to clients in a timely and accurate manner, to meet deadlines imposed by management and clients. If circumstances hinder the ability to meet a deadline, effectively and proactively communicate this with management and clients
• Ensure the internal database and knowledge management system are maintained with up to date information on the clients
• Manage new client account set up and provide training of Albourne’s systems and tools to assigned clients through online and in person demonstrations
• Monitor and maintain internal Albourne listings known as client due diligence requests, budgets, and client preferences
• Actively participate in the planning and execution of Albourne Client Events as requested. Participate in the promotion and registration of such events
• Work with the wider portfolio group to contribute ideas on how best to service clients based on an understanding of the client’s business
• Gain in depth knowledge of the clients’ interests to identify cross selling opportunities in coordination with the marketing team
• Partner with Portfolio Analysts to prepare portfolio, strategy, and fund level research for clients e.g. summarizing salient points from Albourne research pieces as requested by clients
• Proactively highlight new Albourne research to clients based on the team’s knowledge of their current and/or potential portfolio(s)
• Responsible for monthly feedback regarding client interactions and satisfaction
• Be fluent in Albourne industry initiatives to independently explain our positions, garner feedback and liaise with the appropriate Albourne representative to implement any change
• Report potential conflicts to and work with compliance to ensure appropriate disclosures appear on research reports
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
• Strong literacy in Microsoft Office
• Proactive self-starter and proficient in time management & multi-tasking skills
• Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
• Abide by the Client Group policies and procedures as well as the Albourne Group’s policies and procedures including but not limited to compliance and database filing
• Attendance at company events as requested
• Adherence to the Compliance Manual and other Albourne Policies and procedures
Benefits & Perks:
• Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
• Fully paid Medical and Dental PPO
• Fully paid Basic Life and AD&D
• 401k & FSA
• Everyday Wellness, weekly yoga and fitness
• 30 days paid time off each year including Vacation and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Stamford, CT (Hybrid)
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.