Website Lord Abbett
The Advisor Consultant role is for early career professionals who are eager to kick-start their careers and gain a broad range of skills necessary for continued success. You’ll begin with a comprehensive training program where you’ll gain invaluable experiences focused on client relationship management, consultative sales, and practice management. You’ll then join our Advisor Consultant desk helping to grow our business and to serve our existing clients within a particular region. As an Advisor Consultant, you’ll receive performance reviews and actionable feedback. Advisor Consultants are responsible for proactively engaging Financial Advisors within a defined geographic territory in an effort to enrich existing relationships, identify cross-selling opportunities, and originate new producers. Advisor Consultants help represent Lord Abbett to our client base and thus go through a rigorous and industry-leading training program which covers investment markets, investment products and presentation skills in addition to sponsorship for Series 7, 66, and SIE licenses. Advisor Consultants work in partnership with an assigned Regional Manager in an ongoing effort to elevate the investment conversation by thoughtfully positioning our products.
We’ll trust you to:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of mutual funds, separately managed accounts, and retirement products
- Understand current market conditions and the potential impact on our investment products
- Proactively contact financial advisors to communicate actionable sales ideas and business-building opportunities
- Partner with Regional Managers to manage and grow an assigned territory
- Engage with Marketing to execute outbound phone call campaigns
You’ll need to have:
- 0-3 years relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to obtain the Series 7, 66, and SIE licenses within the designated time frame
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- Ability to develop client relationships and strategic partnerships
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is a leading global independent, privately held investment management company. We are active managers and invest where we believe we have a repeatable edge and can deliver alpha for our clients. Our vision is to be the most respected asset manager in the world, admired for our people, our performance, our relationships, and our organizational agility. This inspires the three pillars of our culture.
Principles-Led: We empower our leaders to create an environment of trust.
Performance-Oriented: We inspire our people to embody our values, excellence, responsibility, transparency & collaboration.
Purpose-Driven: We embrace our mission, securing a sustainable future for our clients, our people, and our world.
We are honored to have earned recognition as one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management by Pensions & Investments and scored 100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, a measure of LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
Compensation Information: Annual base salary for this role is $95,000. Salary is estimated for this role. Actual pay may be different.
Discretionary Bonus: Role may be eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus. Discretionary bonuses are determined by several factors including, but not limited to, firm, team, and individual performance.
Benefits: Lord Abbett is committed to offering a competitive total rewards package to all eligible employees. Offerings include competitive total compensation, retirement plans, competitive health and well-being plans. To learn more about what we offer, please visit Careers | Lord Abbett
Lord Abbett is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, caregiver status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. All employment decisions at Lord Abbett are based solely on the applicant’s relevant experience, skills and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.