Website Wells Fargo
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking talent to join the 2024 Technology Analyst Program. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
The Wells Fargo Technology Analyst Program is a strategically designed, 2 year program that provides analysts with the necessary knowledge, skills, experiences, and exposure to build a career in Wells Fargo Technology. Analysts are full time, permanent employees and will continue to be employees after completing the program.
Program components include a mentoring relationship, division and function specific training, employee engagement activities, professional development opportunities, opportunities to meet and network with executives, community service projects, and overall program projects. You will receive support from a dedicated program manager to help navigate through the program and the transition to corporate life. This program provides opportunities to be a part of a team that develops business solutions through innovation.
In this role, you will:
Be placed in one of the following roles where your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Software Engineer – Responsible for application design, development, testing, readiness, and integration which can include developing enhancements or resolving bugs in existing applications, developing new applications to support the sunset of older applications and working with ancillary technologies to support application integration and data integrity. Accountable for the technical evolution of our services, working in close partnership with enterprise architecture, product management and partner teams. Typically, will work within an Agile (Scrum / Kanban) setting.
- Typical Tech Stacks: Java, .Net Core/ASP.Net, UI Frameworks (ReactJS, Node.js, Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script), Spring Boot, GitHub, TDD/BDD, API, Microservices, Jenkins, Docker, Cloud Technologies (PCF, Azure, Google)
- Data Engineer – Create and support reusable frameworks, data warehouses and analytics environments for data engineering and leverage common design patterns across traditional and bigdata solutions. Contribute to the data integration work, including developing a data model, maintaining a data warehouse and analytics environment, and writing scripts for data integration and analysis. Build and maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting. Resolve moderately complex issues to meet data engineering deliverables while leveraging data information policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Typical Tech Stacks: Python, MongoDB, MySQL, SQL, AI/ML, Tableau/PowerBI
**Roles for our Information and Cyber Security teams are posted separately.
Program Start Dates: February 2024 or July 2024
Ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
- Energetic self-starter who proactively takes initiative, remains curious and has a genuine interest in learning and growth
- Ability to learn from and collaborate with a diverse set of employees in a fast paced, change driven and dynamic environment
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of work experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Technology STEM related majors with an expected graduation date between December 2023-June 2024
- Demonstrated knowledge, interest and/or experience with: Java, Cloud technology, .NET, Python, SQL or related technical skills
- Involvement in extracurricular enrichment activities through one or more of the following: volunteerism, student organization involvement, study abroad program(s), leadership position(s), non-profit involvement
Program Locations* :
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Market Area
- New York Market Area
- Phoenix Market Area
- San Francisco Bay Market Area
- St. Louis, Missouri
*Locations subject to change and contingent on business needs
- AZ: $48.08 Hourly
- CA: $60.10 Hourly
- MN: $48.08 Hourly
- MO: $48.08 Hourly
- NC: $48.08 Hourly
- NJ: $60.10 Hourly
- NY: $60.10 Hourly
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo. After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.