2024 Summer Internship – U.S. Global Wealth Management Account Analyst, Private Client Group
Positions are located in PIMCO’s Newport Beach, CA Headquarters; Austin, Texas, and New York, NY.
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate currently pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of December 2024 – June 2025
- Have a minimum 3.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Are business proficient in English
You’ll excel as a Global Wealth Management (GWM), Private Client Group Account Analyst if you:
- Have a strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Are able to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Possess the ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships and have an interest in a client facing career within Finance
- Are personable, ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Multi-task efficiently and can handle several projects delivered completed work within expected timelines
- Show a demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Have taken coursework related to finance/capital markets (recommended)
See yourself as GWM, Private Client Group Account Analyst:
The Private Client Group analyst’s primary responsibility is to support PIMCO’s investment professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our clients.
The summer analyst will contribute to the Private Client Group team’s key strategic initiatives and campaigns, and support Account Managers with client specific projects, team wide initiatives, RFPs, and customized due diligence requests.
The PIMCO Internship Experience:
- The PIMCO Internship Program begins in early/mid-June 2024
- During Week 1, you’ll participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training, providing you with the skills, knowledge, and relationships that will prepare you for success
- Alongside your colleagues, participate in PIMCO’s Global Month of Volunteering, developed to heighten the impact of our employees’ worldwide volunteer efforts
- Join us for a variety of cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
- Your supervisor, peer mentor, senior leaders and team offer guidance and mentorship throughout the summer
How you should apply:
- Applications open early August 2023. We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume & unofficial transcript as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- After we receive your application, we’ll conduct an initial resume & cover letter review. We’ll send status updates throughout the process.
- You’ll showcase your interests, skills, and personality by completing a one-way video interview
- If selected to move forward, you’ll meet with us during final-round interviews conducted live via video conference. Interviews typically consist of behavioral and technical concepts, as well as an Excel assessment.
PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive, cognitively diverse environment.
For more information on PIMCO and Career Opportunities, please visit www.pimco.com/careers
PIMCO follows a total compensation approach when rewarding employees which includes a base salary and a discretionary bonus. Base salary is the fixed component of compensation that is determined by core job responsibilities, relevant experience, internal level, and market factors. The discretionary bonus is used to award performance and therefore is determined by company, business, team, and individual performance.
Hourly Rate: $ 43.27
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.