Website Wells Fargo
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking talent to join the Finance Rotational Analyst Program within the Finance organization. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
Finance is comprised of the following groups: Commercial Banking Finance, Consumer and Small Business Banking Finance, Consumer Lending Finance, Controllers Division, COO Finance, Corporate and Investment Banking Finance, Corporate Finance, Investment Portfolio, Investor Relations, Technology Finance, Treasury, and Wealth & Investment Management Finance.
The Finance Rotational Analyst Program is a two-year early career development program designed to provide recent college graduates with rotational experience across Wells Fargo’s internal finance ecosystem. As an analyst, you’ll participate in key development opportunities by navigating two 12-month rotations across various Finance functions such as: Accounting, Business Finance, Technology Finance, Corporate Finance, and more. The program will empower you to build leadership skills and overall business acumen while gaining a rounded and comprehensive exposure to the diverse finance functions at Wells Fargo. Upon successful graduation of the program, analysts could be promoted to a team in Finance with the tools and skills necessary to help you successfully make the transition from college to corporate life.
In this role, you will:
- Perform a variety of job assignments to develop key skills and gain a working knowledge of the organization
- Attend classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and other events
- Receive direction from manager and exercise judgment while developing understanding of policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand Development Programs policies, procedures and compliance requirements
Ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team or committee
- Highly motivated and detail oriented, with demonstrated ability to effectively organize tasks, manage time, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Energetic self-starter who proactively takes initiative, remains curious and has a genuine interest in learning and growth
- Ability to articulate clearly and succinctly
- Demonstrated problem analysis and solving skills
- 6+ months of work experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date between December 2023 – June 2024
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a collaborative, change driven environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Proficiency in Power Bi, Tableau, Alteryx, Python, SQL, and/or other analytics tools
- Involvement in extracurricular enrichment activities through one or more of the following: volunteerism, student organization involvement, study abroad program(s), leadership position(s), non-profit involvement
- Demonstrated knowledge, interests and/or experience in the financial services industry, corporate accounting, managing data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics
- BA/BS degree candidate with a preferred major concentration in: Accounting, Business Analytics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Applied Math or Business Administration/Business Management. All majors are welcome
Program Start Date: July 2024 (exact dates TBD and subject to change)
- Charlotte, NC
- Des Moines, IA
- Minneapolis, MN
*Locations subject to change and contingent on business needs
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require work visa sponsorship from Wells Fargo now or in the future in order to retain their authorization to work in the United States.
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo. After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.