We’re excited to announce that we’ll be at CalPERS/CalSTRS Diversity Forum Event on May 10.
Registration is open for the 2017 Diversity Forum!
CalPERS and CalSTRS will host the 2017 Diversity Forum on May 10th in Sacramento.
Join leaders from the business, investment, academia, and non-profit sectors to discuss how to capitalize on the abilities of the diverse modern workforce.
John W. Thompson joined the Microsoft Board in February 2012, and became independent chairman of Microsoft Corporation on February 4, 2014. Thompson brings over 40 years of experience in the technology industry. Most recently, he was the CEO of Virtual Instruments. Prior to that, he was the CEO of Symantec for 10 years.
Other Featured Speakers include
- Christopher J. Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- Theodore Eliopoulos, Chief Investment Officer, California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS)
- Stephen H. Can, Senior Managing Director, Blackstone
- Gabriela Franco Parcella, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mellon Capital
- Celia Huber, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Victor Hymes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, Legato Capital Management
- Ginger Lew, Managing Director, Cube Hydro Partners