RTSWS students from Thomas Jefferson High School in Dallas were given the red carpet treatment last month during their field trip to the Fidelity Investments regional offices in Westlake, Texas. Fidelity Investments has a long tradition of community service in the neighborhoods where their employees work and live. They are making a difference in the Dallas schools by offering high school girls the RTSWS program so that they may work on financial projects which teach them the basics on savings and investments, as well as inform them about careers in the financial field. Fidelity Investments is providing students and their families with an educational foundation to attain personal and financial success.
- Helping people who are starting a new job enroll into a company 401k
- Helping employees invest their 401k money wisely
- Helping families save for a home
- Helping parents save for their children’s education
- Helping individuals who are planning their financial retirement
What our corporate volunteers are saying about RTSWS
You can’t see them right now, but all of our Dallas students are totally doing a happy dance!
We’re all looking forward to #FidelityCares2018