– Flash Event –
RTSWS beneficiary of MSAIA event Thursday in Nashville.
Gender and Investing: How Increasing Diversity in Investment Management Could Boost Wall Street and Main Street.
Meredith A. Jones, Nashville-based researcher, writer, speaker and expert in the alternative investment industry.
- Beth Johnson, CFA, CAIA, Partner/ Sr. Inv. Consultant, Mercer Investments
- Angela Helbig, CFA, CMT, Founding Principal of HMS Investment Advisors
- Lisa Calhoun, Founding Partner of Valor Ventures
- Thursday, January 11, 2018; 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. CST (Open bar, hor d’oeuvres, networking and panel discussion)
- Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant, 3106 West End Ave., Nashville, TN
- Minimum $20 donation at door to Rock The Street, Wall Street
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, or just swing by.
- Meredith Jones is an internationally-recognized researcher, writer, speaker and expert in the alternative investment industry with over 19 years of experience. Meredith is an alternative investment consultant and author of Women of The Street: Why Female Money Managers Generate Higher Returns (And How You Can Too), which won an Axiom Award Gold Medal in 2016. She was also named as an Inc. magazine’s “17 Inspiring Women To Watch in 2017” and has presented her research internationally—including conferences in Tokyo, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Sydney, Geneva and more.
- Beth Johnson, CFA, CAIA partner and senior investment consultant at Mercer Investment Consulting, currently services endowments or foundations clients with more than $7 billion in aggregate assets under advisement, focusing on asset allocation, investment manager selection, performance evaluation, and fund operations and governance. In addition, Beth is a voting member of Mercer’s Endowment and Foundation Investment Committee.
- Angela M. Helbig, CFA, CMT, Founding Principal of Capital Management, LLC, is Chief Investment Officer and is responsible for the management of the 576 Family of Funds equity portfolios and for construction and management of all HMS investment portfolios. Angie has more than 20 years investment experience and has managed a diverse mix of assets including enhanced cash, equities, taxable and tax free bonds, REITs, and commodities.
- Lisa Calhoun, Managing Partner of Valor Ventures, is the first woman to launch a venture capital firm in Georgia. Her leadership has contributed to over a billion dollars in liquidity, including supporting exits in adtech, legal, energy and emerging b2b technologies. She serves on the global Board of 100,000-member Women Who Code. She is active on the board of Atlanta Women in Alternatives, Georgia Association of Pension Plan Trustees, and the emerging manager committee.
See You Thursday!